Multi-functional helmet is a wearable equipment that consists of a helmet, a battery pack, a sensor module and a mask.
The following equipment is integrated into the helmet:
- сontrol block;
- Wi-Fi transceiver;
- thermal imaging camera;
- gas sensors;
The sensor module includes a laryngophone, a heart rate sensor and a body temperature sensor. Laryngophone allows you to negotiate when the rescuer is in a panoramic mask. The mask has built-in digital glasses that display all incoming information directly in front of the rescuer's eyes.
All components of the helmet are connected to the complex system and provide:
- protection of the head and face from external influences;
- work area lighting;
- providing vision in smoke and in darkness;
- audio and video recording;
- measuring the concentration of gases (methane, carbon monoxide) in the environment with the transfer of data to the Mobile Сommand Post;
- measurement of the heart rate, body temperature of the mine rescuer with the transfer of data to the MCP;
- two-way voice communication with the MCP and the group of resquers;
- translation of video streams from a thermal imaging camera and a camera of the visible range to the MCP;
- the continuous positioning of resquers, displaying the position of each person on the 3D-model of the mine at the MCP.